Tuesday 16 March 2010

Supreme Novices Good Start :)

I had 6 runners against the field in this race. This included Menorah, Oscar Whiskey, General Miller, get Me Out of Here and Blackstair Mountain. I backed all of these with Paddy Power as they had a money back offer if Dunguib won. I placed a £50 dutch which has paid out a profit of £60.57. I backed Dunguib with Betfred for £50 as well as they refund your losing stake and you can bet on something else. All In all It was a profitable start :)

I was going to back a few in the second race as well - but the shortlist was too big and I just didn't feel confident with cutting the field further and the profit was not worth the risk - so I have left this race alone.

I may be back in a short while after I have placed bets on the next race. Good Luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment